- This event has passed.
Reminder of June 16 1976
June 16, 2015
New Jerusalem Children’s Home – ‘NJCH’; would like to invite you, corporates and institutions to its first career day, a ‘Reminder of June 16 1976’, which aims at promoting educational well-being of child. In our invitation we would like you to showcase your organization/career, share your brand and brand value in communities, further more to encourage the need of education and advice on your company’s career focus with willing youth. Furthermore, it is a chance for you to share the kind of professionals your company needs and what studies are required for respective professions that may land them in your kind of organization.
In this invite, your company is also requested to showcase financial aid (Bursaries) if available for academically orientated children from orphanages/OVC and disadvantaged areas. NJCH will be inviting 500 children from orphanages and Grade 10’s from surrounding high/secondary schools stemming from disadvantaged backgrounds.
In our invitation you are requested to bring:
– Your company branding/gazebos/banners
– Company promotional material to hand out
– A representative(s) to give information
– Post representative(s) to be in-touch with interested kids after event.
– (Optional) Treats to entice kids to stalls
New Jerusalem Children’s Home will provide:
– Branding/gazebo’s space
– Electricity (if needed)
– An opportunity to present/represent your company on stage
– Meal for a representative(s)
– Set Up Table (Please Bring Own Table/Cloth if you have)
NJCH does understand and take into account a number of invites your company receive in a daily bases and also that the 16th of June is a public holiday, we however believe in the value of your company in touching lives and making a difference in communities, more in a disadvantaged child’s live.