As I witnessed our beautiful children receiving their 1st Sacrament of the Holy Communion, I am filled with joy and gratitude. As I lovingly watched as each of these children take their first Holy communion, the body and blood of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ I am filled with tears of joy and gratitude for I looked at them and remembered how hard it has been for these children to be where they are today, how I helplessly cried every night for your divine intervention, years and hours spent in hospitals and in emergency rooms, tears rolled down my face when I recall days when I will visit the hospital and got shocked when the child has been taken to a side ward, fear gripped me thinking I might have lost the child only to be relieved that he is in a side ward. As each one come forward to receive You in the Holy Communion, the video of each one painful and traumatic story flashed before me and I am filled with gratitude because your Mercies endureth forever.
Today Lord I wish to thank you for your unwavering love and support for New Jerusalem Children’s Home. I wish to thank all the people you have touched who have made this day very special for the children. Lord you anointed them to be a blessing to these thy little children on this special day, my prayer for them is that you bless them beyond their imagination for what they have done to make our children look like little angels and a wonderful party!!!
HEARTFELT GRATITUDE TO:
1. Vironica, Praneel and baby Jahaan Lachman, Thivashni and Kithesh Lachman, Yorishma Kalpee, Parusaha & Samantha Gajathar and Nathasha Govindasamy for all the beautiful clothes the children were wearing.
2. New Life Church Fourways for all the shoes and socks, bible gifts for girls and boys, and grocery contribution for the 1st Holy Communion Party.
3. Hetta Piek for the beautiful veils for the girls.
4. Fortuna Foods for the vegetables and fruits for the party.
5. Ashika Ramdhani and friends for the drinks and breyani for lunch.
6. Rev James Piek for his love and support for the Home and for being an instrument of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ to administer this special blessing to our loving children.
7. Rev Jayne Shakti Koffie and her assistants Maggie and Lucky for teaching and preparing the children for their First Holy Communion Sacrament.
8. Marius van Dorp for the beautiful photos.
May God bless you abundantly.
May the love of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ abide with you all.
May the Lord shines His blessing upon you all and give you His peace.
Anna Mojapelo: CEO for New Jerusalem Children’s Home